- Project architecture development
- Develop a working draft prototype
- Be directly involved in writing the key parts of the final product code
- Maintain project reporting and project documentation
- Fully completed higher technical education
- Experience developing large and heavily loaded projects in the Architect role
- Experience designing and building highly loaded scalable systems; must understand sharding, replication, and queues
- Experience researching possible project implementation options in terms of technologies and development tools used; ability to justify own decisions
- Ability to create detailed project documentation
- English (intermediate at the least)
- Basic set of personal qualities: responsibility, communication skills, analytical thinking, and the desire to evolve and grow along with the project
- History of completed and functioning projects
We are looking for an expert in system applications and microservice system architecture development.
Our office is located on the sunny island of Cyprus, in the city of Limassol. This position involves relocation following a successful trial period.
- Create, develop and implement technological project development plan (technical leadership).
- Develop project architecture, identify a stack of technologies used.
- Lead the design and development of the software product functionality; approve technical solutions.
- Create design and technical documentation for the software product.
Knowledge of technologies:
- Excellent knowledge of the PHP and Go programming language
- Knowledge of modern Unix-like operating systems and their operating principles.
- Experience in developing distributed Linux-based microservices.
- Must be confident in using DBMS technologies and must understand the advantages and disadvantages of RDBMS and NoSQL solutions.
- Must understand the TCP/IP networking protocol stack and its operating principles.
- Experience with cloud and container solutions such as Docker and AWS.
- Must understand the philosophy and have experience in applying the principles of Continuous Delivery & Deployment & Integration.
- Competitive salary
- The work is fully remote during the trial period. Following the trial period, the candidate will be relocated to our office in the Republic of Cyprus and officially employed with the company.
- Ample opportunities for professional and career growth.
- Positive and friendly staff, reasonable leadership.
- No restrictions on the choice of development techniques and tools.
- Lack of dress code and bureaucracy
- Comfortable and fully equipped working place.
- Delicious lunches, tea/coffee, and cookies at the office.
- Assistance with relocation.
We are looking for a specialist who has truly established himself as a developer and is willing and ready to evolve in the System Architect position.
If you want to become part of a team of professionals, are ready to work
, be productive and active, grow professionally, and study new technologies, then we look forward to hearing from you!